Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wow...so beautiful today?

Linus* gave me 3 surprises over the last few days.

on 31.7.05 @ 1343hours, he called me. (previously, i grouped him under this caller group, and when he buzz me, my fav song 'Close to you' will be played. but i have changed that so that i wont get sad. but actually, i dont have to get sad when it plays, because he never calls!haha) so i thought it was one of my friends (friends are grouped under this song, 'Yellow') and when i saw his name displayed, i couldn't believe my eyes. maybe there was something wrong with my phone or the operator.Thank God, when i opened the flip of my phone, i saw the picture that i tagged onto his number. the picture made me smile in my voice but our conversation lasted less than 10mins.

the second surprise was on 1.8.05 @ 1310hours, he asked me for lunch.sharks. bad timing. i had just utilised my lunchtime to sleep, otherwise i could have taken this opportunity to lunch with him. too bad. right now, simple things like these would delight me like as being on cloud nine.

and this last surprise is going to happen today. on tuesday, he invited me for movies. woww... of course i was elated.i thought it would never happen anymore. so i put on my best suit and got dressed up for the date, like as though i'm really going out on a date with him. my colleagues asked me why was i so beautifully dressed up today and i told them i've got a date. hehe... i always put on my best clothes so that he would look nice too while walking with me, but i never got the chance to get complimented by him like how he complimented on 'the swan'. maybe my face value still not up to the 'swan' standard so i'm not worth praising.

just hope that God can give me only the beautiful things for today. wait for my good news.

1 comment:

أبو سنان said...

Nice blog. I am a convert to Islam as well. I am happy to see more of us posting out here!