Tuesday, August 02, 2005

mixed emotions

I'm not sure if its a good choice to settle down there. and i do not know how long would it take for the london bombings to cool off. probably while waiting for the bombings to clear off, i could use this time to save up for my upcoming living expenses.

i wonder how would it really feel like when you are far away from home Sweet home, in a distant, foreign land? How would it really feel to be all by yourself away from all your friends and your loved ones? i'm sure i would definitely miss my family members and the ones close to my heart. ahh... you know who you are... maybe i might be misunderstood as a gal who runs away from problems and a pessimist who cant stop herself from assuming things. though answers were not provided after many pleas, but somehow or rather i got the answers through your actions.

though the past always seemed so enduringly attractive to go back and reminisce about the good times we shared together, but we cant be living in the past forever. and the clock wont stop ticking away. i can see that you have already discarded them away and had started moving forward. those memories are precious to me so i would never discard them. i would bring these sweet memories into a totally new environment, starting afresh, then perhaps i would be happier.

fears do struck in my heart, about not being able to cope on my own. but nevertheless, this is one of the challenges i have right now. and the other challenge is to be able to heal the pain and sorrow in my heart and climb out from that shell...

No comments: