Thursday, July 21, 2005

wrong bus

This morning, as usual i left the house for work. waited for the same bus at the same time at the same bus stop. from a distance i saw a bus approaching the bus stop, but the number was blocked by another bus. I saw it ended with a 5 and i presumably thought that it was 25, and i boarded the bus. i didnt even take a second glance before i board. quickly found my way to a seat but i didnt quite like that position because it was facing the rest of the passengers in the bus. i was very sleepy so i closed my eyes and rest for a while. and when i opened, i saw another seat available and i quickly shifted.

finally got a good seat. time for siesta. i think i opened my eyes for a couple of times to check if i had arrived at my destination. because many times i always miss my stop. and sometimes i could only get up when the bus driver is parking his bus at the interchange. so when the final time when i opened my eyes, i was in a vicinity that i never came across. scenery which looked so different. i looked around trying to figure out which area is this. phew. i was still in amk. so i asked the lady sitting next to me if what bus number is this. and you know what she replied me: "I don't know." wah kaoz... funny answer. board a bus that doesnt know the bus number. do you have such experience?

i was only left with half an hour to get to my workplace. so i quickly got up and tried to squeeze my way out of the super crammed bus. when i alighted, i think i was still in a daze. but i still had the cheek to laugh at myself. for taking the wrong bus. as far as i could remember, the times when i took the wrong bus are the times, when i was really really tired and sleepy and since i didnt had my glassess on, i misinterpreted the bus numbers totally. and this occurence happens once in a blue moon. for about 3 times already.

luckky thing i was quite near to my workplace already. otherwise i think i can forget about coming to work. because clocking in after 8am or even 8.30am with your right index will land myself in the manager's room for questioning. haha... when i transferred to another two buses to get to work, i quickly took out my glasses so as to ensure that i reach my destination CORRECTLY.

No comments: