Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Pillar of support

I can't sleep. questions. tears. heartaches. Where is my pillar of support, i ask myself. converts need support and encouragement. alot of it.... nobody came to my resue just when i needed it most...

People talk about how good and impressive i have become as a convert through blueskies.blog, but they noticed that i had my share of bad times too? havent they remembered that im a human too, with heart and soul, with feelings and emotions... though out of foolishness and stupidity, i might have acted too smart for myself to declare statements without realising the consequences, thus hurting and damaging friendships... My conversion to Islam,to some might think that i have disappointed and hurt my parents' heart...

i remember i used to go to my mum when i had problems at work or with relationships... i wish i could hug and cry my heart out in her arms. but i cant. because if i do, this would prove her point that islam is not good for me and it doesnt help me solve my problems. i do not want to show any signs of weakness to her. she will try and convince me back to buddhism. the second closest is my best friend but i cant go to her because of some misunderstandings. and my last option cant be utilized because he cant hug me. these 3person closest to my heart seemed like so distant to me now...

but anyway, just when i feel that i'm all alone and hopeless, Allah opens up this verse to me in Surah An-nisa, verse 45: "Allah has full knowledge of your enemies. Sufficient is He as your Protector, and sufficient is He to comfort you."

But with this verse, where and how do i go about getting comfort?

No comments: