Friday, July 01, 2005

vain or what?

Looked myself into the mirror this morning after what my bro has just said to me last night. freckles. he said they were becoming more and more obvious. yeah... my freckles had been growing due to the extreme sun exposure at the beach last weekend. i was busy having fun that i forgot to apply sunblock on my face.

used to love sun tanning on the beach. but i stopped after hearing and knowing the damages caused on the skin and the prohibitions that followed along. but i really missed whacking the beach every weekend. even applied for the islander card so that i could save lots on the admission charges. i just loved the feeling of slacking on the beach, enjoying the nature and the earth wonders...

the sun & me. me & the sun. we are the inseparables.

but well for the sake of beauty, just have to forgo that kind of enjoyment. oh yea, and i liked swimming too. after a few laps i would just lay down by the pool and get a little tan. as usal. (; but because i was tied down by work and studies, swimming trips has also decreased. basically, i'm a very outdoor person. like to follow the sun wherever it goes.

my teacher once asked; 'Ever wonder why the sun is always at its zenith (above our heads at noon?)

know the answer?

No comments: