Wednesday, July 20, 2005

bad attitude

I see people voicing their unhappiness about their bosses' in their blogs. so far, i dont have this problem. but i wish to blog about my working colleagues. especially the one that sits behind me. i dun usually give people names but for her, i really got no choice. she forced me to give her one. not literally forced but rather through the way she's treating me. I call her the 'CCTV'(closed circuit television). yes, she is one damn bad tv.like a corrupted brand you know.oh yes, and there's another one sitting infront of me. they are actually a clique, with one other colleague, which is the much better one.

we were on good talking terms before. not until when she claimed that she was doing more topics than the rest of the committee. this project normally runs like 3 times peryear and its for an internal circulation. and so the issue of her being overloaded with articles to work on had caused everything to turn sour. instead of voicing out, she displayed her unhappiness on her face. she had also decided to shun me and the editor. she didnt tell me at first but i got to know this through her friend(the better one). so of course i felt bad about it and i apologised to her that she was feeling that way. through an email la, cos i know confrontation dun quite work on them. but she ignored my email and continued to show her displeased look everyday. for 5 days in a week. 9hours everyday. for a week, its a total of 1080hours. wah kaoz... can you imagine my life here in my cubicle surrounded by people who dont smile and carry their sly look at me. miserable. she would show this 'look' to the people she doesnt like. i think probably only the editor and myself had got this venomous look from her.

if only i could snap a few pixs and post it up here to let you take a look at how she throw documents in my tray. its just very very rude of her. not once or twice but everytime. Can you tolerate such behaviour from your colleague? nope i can't. but i wont kick up a big fuss because i'm not that kind of person to go round telling tales. it's really terrible.INCORRIGIBLE BEHAVIOUR OF A WORKING ADULT. SHAME ON YOU.

maybe someone needs to teach her the proper way of putting documents in another person's tray. she needs some ettiquette brushing up. no joke. if she needs my help i would always be readily available. she would need to go through from orientation level again:
1. ensure that paper (A4 for eg) are properly aligned according to the tray.
2. all 4 corners of the document should fit into the tray.
3. do not 'throw' sideways, upside down or simply resembling as though you are trashing rubbish.
i really couldnt understand why she could perform these acts. have i really did something so bad that incur her wrath to behave like that? and no matter how she threw my papers, never at any time i had the intention to do it to her.... must remove her from the system.... haha

and the other one talked to me as though i owed her thousands of money. she never even want to look at me when i talked to her. no basic courtesy. she talked like young hooligan but sound sweet only to people she like.but at least she treats paper with respect.

Ah, what is all this behaviour man? does this only relates to women (unfortunately)? being branded by men to be 'gossipers, petty' and 'bitchy. right? but sorry to say i'm not. only just a little sensitive and overly concerned when relationships go wrong. ha.and last two months, i purposely 'restructure' the position of my pc so that the monitor will not be in a 'bird's eye view' of the 'CCTV'. better get out of here fast before i would cloud myself of thoughts that would put myself in a sinful state of mind. eh yar, can't imagine myself being a person of devilic nature... yucks!!!

No comments: