Tuesday, September 20, 2005

slow but steady but *tak shiok*

that's the performance of my PC at my new desk. used previously by the ex male operations staff i am taking over with IMMEDIATE effect from 19.9.2005. sigghhh... i don't get to shift my computer from my old desk, neither do i get to shift the keyboard or the screen protector. and mind you, though it's a Pentium III, but the operating system as well as the IE, its so backdated. never mind if its windows 98 but because the IE runs on version 5, my blogger webpage doesnt come in the true complete package because the screen 'shrunk'. and the 'edit post' page wasnt loaded with icons that enable me to upload images. this is so saddening. i can't blog as how often if it meant sacrificing my beauty sleep.
so here i am. 0230hours. sitting right infront of my home PC. trying to update my blogs and risking losing my freshly written post on the internet using the old conventional method of a 'dial up modem'. slow, sometimes steady but yet risky also. many times i kena, i type and type. the juice of thoughts keep flowing and i keep typing. suddenly, the system decides to 'phunk' on me. or if not, the internet would just disconnect itself. and if it happens simultaneosly, whahaha... best of luck then. start all over again.
that's it folks. i need to sleep now. or risk falling asleep in the bus, office or in my class. probably i'll get myself to sit next to my classmate so that he can pinch me when he sees me dozing off. bwahahaha... or perhaps, do a 'coffee drip' instead of a glucose drip.
Let the coffee runs in my blood stream for a day or two. then you will probably see a HYPERACTIVE gal jumping and hopping and laughing till the coffee runs dry.

No comments: