Sunday, September 25, 2005

busy... busy... busy...

Did you noticed that my posts were all back-dated? if you had visited my blog for the past few days, you might not have seen any updates since 20 Sept. but tah-dah, when you come back on 24 Sept, "eh! how come i din see this one on 22 Sept?" no cause for alarm though. that's because i was EXTREMELY BUSY for the past few days. SO BUSY that i simply do not even spare 20minutes of my lunch to blog. and as i've mentioned before the PC at work really suxs. big time. pointless to blog using that PC. cant do much.

and usually, besides setting aside the time for prayers, i am left with nothing of the 45minutes given to get a proper lunch. oh please dont assume that i need so much time for prayers people. but i felt more comfortable praying among my fellow sisters at the mosque then to pray at this area where it's a little eerie, dirty and abandoned. so henceforth, i need time to travel to and fro the mosque. and transport needs money too. so if i travel to the mosque most of the times, either i skip lunch or i munch biscuits. and i realise that biscuits can cause constipation if water consumption is low. haha.

and also, as of 19.9.2005, i had a new staff to coach because she's taking over my duties. and as i've mentioned earlier too, i'm taking over somebody's else duties. suddenly i felt that i became the busiest personnel in the company. running to and fro my desk to hers. handling the cases which had been pending since my time. mentoring her at the same time. and then to cope with the new job responsibilities i'm entrusted with now. arrrgghhh... i hope my boss understands if i am not able to hand or complete any job on time but i'm doin' my best. really.

so recently, i didnt want the new mentee to think that i've isolated her during lunch, i accompanied her and had no choice but to pray within the time i was left with after our meals. and because i havent told her that i was a muslim and i need to go to the mosque, she wanted to follow me too. omigosh! i told her i would accompany her for lunch the next day. and so i brought her with me when i lunched with other colleagues the next day. and the following day, my other colleagues told me not to bring her along..... hmmm... well, we'll see how it goes from here. meanwhile, back to mentoring again...

No comments: