Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Nature Outing

I'm planning an outing with my mum to East Coast tomorrow.

And recently, masya allah, by the Grace and Mercy of my Lord, through the generousity and guidance of my teacher Ustaz Zhul, he gave us alot of notes on da'wah(call to Islam).You can click on this link for more information.

As what Ust has mentioned, it's not easy to da'wah to your family members. I remembered i tried that before to my mother and my brother. My mother was agitated, claiming that i was doing something which i am not capable at all. (i was only trying some reasoning like for eg; the trees, the universe, the flowers etc.. nothing big) And for my brother, I was trying to tell him too, about the possibility of having a Creator to sustain the Universe. But he wasn't quite interested.

Maybe East Coast could help.

May Allah swt bestow iman and hidayah upon my family and my friends. amin amin ya robbal alamin.

No comments: