Saturday, November 01, 2008

I miss you, Wang Lee Hom


Wang Lee Hom is in town!!! For his World Tour Concert 2008 happening on 1 November 2008!
I got wind of this poster when i passed by the information counter at IMM. I got really excited about it, and had planned to watch it, no matter what.
So i snapped a picture of this so that I can show my husband.
But unfortunately, after several appeals, I've failed in all my missions.
At first, he tried to dissuade me with this comment:" You see, darling. You might be the only Chinese girl that wears the scarf to a Chinese music concert."
"That's the best da'wah i could do!" I exclaimed.
He asked for the ticket prices and i listed out to him from the lowest category ($78) to the highest ($198). Of course, I won't spend so much money on a concert. (Though i very much would hope to do so because i could come so close to him). I told him that I wouldn't mind going to the concert alone if I am allowed the $108 category. He grinned and started complaining the steep ticket prices again.
I started to 'haunt' him as early as late September till the very last week of October. But all he did was to ask me to get his DVD concert when it's released. So long I have to wait!!!! Sigh....
Till today, he still asked me about the ticket prices. Aaarrgghhhh.... rubbing salt into my wound...
I'm gonna miss you very much, Lee Hom.
Wishing you success for your concert tonight! Mmuacckss!!!!!!!

No comments: