Monday, October 27, 2008

Thoughts and Supplications

O Allah! How can I ever live this life without You!

O Allah! I cannot imagine living this life without having You by my side!

What would my life be, if You are not with me in times of ease or difficulties?

If I was not given the knowledge and guidance, I could have die and left this world not knowing that You exist. With this knowledge, You brought meaning and purpose to my life, and thus guided me towards Your light.

I am so very thankful and grateful to You, O Allah for all the gifts and favours that you have bestowed upon me all my life. And the greatest favour that you have bestowed upon me, to be a Muslim in this life. Now that I'm a Muslim, I dread the thought that i would not be able to return to you as a Muslim in the Hereafter.

So please Allah! I know I may not have been an exemplary Muslim, but i'm trying my best.

O Allah! Please guide me on the straight Path! The Path whom You bestow favours upon before us, not the path that incur Your wrath nor the path that went astray. Amin.

No comments: