Friday, July 01, 2005

Cure

I'm trying to find a cure for lovesick. i miss that very same person that made me fall in love the first time i got attracted to him. but somehow, he isn't just as sweet and nice like he used to be. we used to share very good times together before i began to make some changes in my beliefs. i hope that his change of attitude towards me has got anything to do with that.

is change necessary?as a matter of fact, according to a friend, change is inevitably unavoidable. i know that. what is it that made him change, i ask myself. or have i dis-illusioned myself to a point of no return? nope. i'm trying to get my feet back on track but its always harder than what you think. you might be laughing at me as how silly i conduct myself when i fall in love with someone i was attracted to, but nevertheless i enjoy the feeling of loving that special one in my life. enjoys looking at him when he's talking, when he dresses up for occassions, and when he watches his favourite soccer matches... mesmerized by that 'powerful-look-that-could-blow-everyone-way' look. he maybe someone i dreamed of being with in my life, but i think i'm far from what he wants in his life...

Would the cure for lovesick be food or shopping?hmmm....

No comments: