Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Start with the letter J*

Once in a while,i can't help but found myself comparing with other beings. always wondering whatever things that other people own or had been given, why wasn't i be treated the same, or somewhat close to it? the worst and the last thing that i do not wish to think about is to be jealous about people.

Chemistry lessons: Comparisons mixes with envy leads to the eeevilll product of the two: JEALOUSLY!!!

Guess afterall, human beings are human beings... who doesn't get jealous right? When it gets overboard, you get extremely miserable if you can't get over it... Now, i'm in this pithole... Everyday at work, I had to face my colleagues who simply think I’m invisible, a few were even more ridiculous as they behaved that they liked being ‘manipulated’ by opinions given by the stereotyped ones.... Acting childishly but still wouldn't admit that they are. Come on, will you gals grow up and think like adults?

Politics. I wish I had the answers on how to cope with them...

No comments: