Tuesday, June 21, 2005

me at work

Everyday i come to work, there isn't anything that i was looking forward to. No pleasant colleagues, no sense of togetherness, no sense of colleague-ship.but thank God i have not waken up to the feeling of dragging my feet here.i think sooner or later someone else has to take this seat. becoz i am seeking to pursue greener pastures. the workload here isn't heavy all the time, but some time last minute jobs can actually make you very busy. so recently, life at work seems pretty relaxed because i have finished almost all of my work and deadlines have been met. and i get to slack around today because the 'CCTV' is not on duty today so i can afford blog so openly...

hope someone out there can bring forth a light or at least a dimmer of hope into the darkness i am experiencing now... i'm currently stuck in a situation whereby the colleagues that sit around me seems not quite willing to talk to me anymore. i had even apologised to the ones whom i think i might have done injustice accidently but they chose to ignore my apologies and continue giving me the cold shoulder. they have this expression on their face as though i owed them tens or millions of dollars.and this had reached the 'other clique' and in turn,i've got another group of colleagues not talking to me. this had sometimes lead to some inconvenience at work. sighh... and surprisingly, male colleagues don't give me such problems. arrgghh, just don't understand lor.does it always involve or start with women? is this due to the improper balance with hormones, with the approaching of the 'big aunt visit' every month or is it an inborne thing in women that they always find so hard not to start politics or gossip about people when they gather? so you see, if i don't change the mentality, their behaviour will soon drive me up the wall and i just wouldn't feel like coming to work.

but thank God again, i have managed to 'change' my perspective towards them. and this change was for the better of course. for myself. that i do not have to depend on how they behave towards me at work. that i can still survive without their 'colleague-ship' . who would want to be friends with people who just do nothing but gossip about other people all the time. all i can conclude is 'They Are So free for those silly stuff '....


anyway, when you speak less, you sin less...

No comments: