Friday, June 24, 2005

interviews

Today i have taken half day leave from work because i've been submitting resumes to companies i wish to work with. and thank God, two haf responded back.

So after clocking out from work at 1230hrs, i took the bus to chinatown. i have already planned my journey ahead of time. my footsteps hastened the moment i was done with my errands. sweat was trickling down my blouse. hmm... better pour more perfume on myself so that i can 'smell' nice and sweet. (: as i was walking and looking around at the same time, trying to figure out which way should i proceed when i reach the escalator.... i heard an old uncle's voice. it went; 'ah ah ah' and i just missed two flight of the steps and 'ThUmppp' i went straight down on my knees. almost hit the pillar right infront of me. ha..ha.. ha.. i quickly got up on my feet and ran as fast as possible away from the 'scene of embarrassment'. omg!!! it was painful but yet worried that i might sprained my ankle. but it was painful.tGod, i wasn't vain that day. no high heels. pPheww...

when i finally reached the place, i began to sneeze... i was thirsty. wet. sweat was trickling down my spine... oh man... i was early. but i was made to wait for almost 35minutes before the panel of interviewers arrived... alright, interview over and i was told to wait for their call if i am shortlisted for the job. 2weeks the least... wow, that long i have to wait. wait la, what to do...

pray and supplicate for the best...

No comments: