Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Gone back to be with Allah



This bee was found lying dead on the floor at the open space in my workplace.


I hardly get to spot insects this big, especially a bee and so i couldn't resist taking a picture of it. and it's usually unlikely of me to feel connected with insects.
'Connected'? It may seem weird to use this word but after i became a Muslim, i began to view everything that i see from a different perspective.
Being a muslim means you acknowledge that There's NO OTHER GOD except ALLAH and Prophet Muhammad saw is the Messenger of God.
So the next awareness will be; all creations come from God, henceforth they are muslims, even this little friend of ours who have just 'passed away'. That's why i said i felt connected. The passing away of this bee reminded me, that one day, i shall also be called back to God.
Living a life as a muslim brings more purpose and meaning to LIFE. Signs everywhere around me shows the existence of Allah. Only with the decree of Allah, I exist. and with my existence, I acknowledge that Allah is the One and ONLY God that i should turn to. For help, favours, blessings, provisions, sustenance and many many more....

No comments: