Thursday, November 19, 2009

Troubles and troubled

Of late, my mind was busy boggling with several issues. I have so much to say but not everything can be spoken. Well, although the blog is free for anyone to voice out what they have in mind but most importantly, we need to be responsible with what we write in our blogs.

I wish that i could confide in someone else besides my husband but i feared saying things which i shouldn't say, reveal things which i shouldn't reveal. Well, i guess, the best choice is still ALLAH.

O Allah, the All-Hearing, All-Seeing, All-knowing... You hear, You see and You are totally aware of what's going on with your servants, every single one of them. And for that matter, shouldn't those attributes be the strongest deterrent and reminder to myself that no matter what i think, Allah swt knows jolly well what's going on in my mind. (and everything that i'm thinking right now isn't spared!)

If, whatever that i have learnt from books, to obey and to avoid, and yet i defy it and did not act upon it, am i considered as a hypocrite?

O Allah! Help me! Save me! You got me out from the deepest abyss of darkness into the nur of Islam, please don't ever let me go back there again!

No comments: