Thursday, April 10, 2008

In God's hand

Yesterday I went to visit my friend's wife in the hospital. She couldn't breathe on her own and had to be supported by the ventilator. She was in critical condition.

Actually I didn't know that she had been admitted into the hospital.

This is all part of Allah's plan.

I passed by Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and I thought i saw my friend in the cafe.I didn't want to knock on the glass panel, afraid of recognising the wrong person so i text him. And the reply came back:'My wife in ICU.Can't speak to you now. Sorry.' I was terribly shocked. I asked many questions in my reply to him but I received none after that. I became very worried about them.

I tried calling him but the woman on the other end of the line told me that it's not convenient to tell me what happen and told me not to go to the hospital. But I was worried. I couldn't sleep well at night.Still, I didn't give up. I continued asking him if I could drop by and pray for her.

The next day morning, he told me to go ICU of that hospital. Still worrying, I went to work and applied for afternoon leave and went to the hospital.

She was lying there, with all the tubes attached to her nose and mouth and some other parts of her body and mouth. Her lips were dry and I could see the chest breathing heavily through the machine. I felt sad. I kept reading Surah al-Fatiha even though she wasn't a Muslim. May Allah lighten her burden and keep her safe and healthy.amin.

Events that took place around me showed me signs of God's almightiness and power. His decree, no one could ever run away from it. His plan, no one could ruin it.
Signs of deterioration in one's body, from the lungs to the kidneys or even the heart will cause one to collaspe and never come back to earth again. Imagine His Almighty Powers? Does anyone understand?
The Gods that was carved out by mankind into idols or statues doesn't guarantee that every organ in his/her body will work well all the time. Do the idols work everyday to ensure that his/her heart will beat?

God fashioned us in the best shape.
(All Praises and Glory belong to Him)

and He positioned every organ in the right place. (Masya allah) Our organs doesn't come with the 'Big Bang'. Who else besides Him has the wisdom and might to do all this?

Ponder...

No comments: