Friday, February 13, 2009

Post CNY update (Part 2)

Since gambling was out of the question (of course it never occured in our minds) we spent most of our time in the mall.
But guess what my dad suggested to me: 'Take down your scarf lah, and you can go in and have a look.' My face went blank. ???
Anyway, I 'psycho-ed' my hubby to buy tickets to the Outdoor Theme Park. He didn't like the idea of riding those scary machines that swing you 'up and down', or 'left and right'. I had to keep re-assuring him that; 'this looks harmless; and 'hey, that look harmless too'. Some of the rides were closed temporarily for maintenance and security checks. Some were closed because the weather was wet and misty so the rides had to be suspended. It was really such a disappointment. We bought tickets for UNLIMITED rides but we took LIMITED rides. Sigh.
And to further aggravate my sorrow, we went into the Indoor Theme Park. Now, this is for families with kids, or kids who don't qualify for Outdoor Theme Park. I joined my nieces and nephews for some kiddy rides. There was only one roller coaster ride inside that looked really fast and exciting, so all of us went to queue up. Guess what, my hubby didn't want to join us. Omigosh.
It was really fastt.. But i needed the adrenalin. Genting is too bored for me, so roller coaster rides has to be it.
I didn't get to fulfil my 'thirst' from the Theme Parks hence it wasn't a satisfying trip. And somehow, most of the 'activities' that my family and relatives engaged in were not in the 'legal' zones. Somehow, i think, the 'change' in me made me feel 'left out' and 'drifted away' from them.
Though i don't really like the 'change'. But i didn't regret the 'change' i had decided to make.
Praises be to Him. The One and Only in my heart.

No comments: