Thursday, February 09, 2006

One year anniversary as a new born...

In the Islamic calendar of year 1427, 10th Muharram which is today.... is exactly ONE YEAR into my conversion as a new born Muslim!!!

as my blog address implies, today is my birthday!!!

Happy birthday to MYSELF!!!!!!

besides telling you people that it's my birthday, there are also other major significant events that happened during the Prophet (s.a.w) era.

it has been a year. only a year but so many things have happened. and so many things have changed due to my conversion. there's so many things i wanna say but i dun have the time... becoz here i am sitting infront of a PC that belongs to a place where internet surfing is chargeable. haha... so lame rite?

instead of finding company to have a nice chat over dinner, here i am alone in an internet cafe. how pathetic..... the only person i hope to have dinner with was my mentor BUT BUT BUT....my mentor has desserted me for his P.E.S.L with his girlfriend. long goneeeeeee.

Goneeeeee with theeeee winddddddd............ whewwww...........

Last year i had a chance to let an ustaz to be one of my witness through a female chinese convert. she said that if i need a witness, i could call her and get them down to my conversion. but becoz my mentor had already called his fren, i wasn't sure if it was okay to take up ustaz's invitation. if only i had made proper decisions on my own (if i knew how to then), i wud still have a ray of light/hope to having someone to guide me on this path as a new convert. (i'm still considered new rite?)

previously, my mentor was already spending lesser and lesser time to coach me due to his packed schedule. and the other witness was someone i wasn't familiar with in the first place. so now, since the two witness have done their 'disappearing act' way before i touched one year, i've got to find teachers myself so that i won't get lost and be 'kidnapped' by shaytan.

i noe it's not an easy path to travel on especially when i'm all alone. just have to look out for 'boogie traps' along the way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Blue!!!

*hugz* & *kisses*

hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated bthday:).