Friday, August 22, 2008

Shaykh Hisham was here!




I went to the talk, 'Conversations with God', organised by SimplyIslam.

Kudos to them, for bringing him into Singapore again. Alhamdulillah.

Being Singaporean, I went early to chop chop seats, and I got to sit just 5 rows below him. There were actually more seats available upfront but me don't have the heart to be so close to him. You know la people, Shaykh can definitely 'see' you better than your best friends or spouses. So i didn't go and seat all the way to the front.

I've managed to salam and kiss his hand the previous time he came to Singapore. Alhamdulillah, that was sufficient. And I treated him like a 'filmstar', i braved the crowd and got his 'autograph' on his book, 'The Chapter of Sincerity.' That's a good read.

So i've got my camera, my mobile phone, my ipod and my notebook with me to the talk. All geared up, all energized for his 'lecture'.

But i've not got time to sort them out yet.

So enjoy the photos for now. Sorry people.


No comments: