Friday, July 27, 2007

Lunch





This is a fast yet convenient, and best of all ..... ECONOMICAL way of preparing my lunch at my workplace.


I bought frozen chicken hotdogs for $1.50 and there's 10pieces. I bought a whole packet of instant noodles(6 packets) for $1.50. And i can eat this over for 6 lunches at least. Once the hotdogs run out, i'll top it up by buying chilli tuna in a can as substitute.


I'm saving for BIG stuff. home stuff. wedding stuff.


Actually, the hotdog wasn't supposed to look like that. Because i forgot to adjust the timing on the oven, and was distracted by a counter enquiry, henceforth, the oven SUCKED out all the water content in the hotdog and my hotdog became dry and hard. But, nevertheless, I still ate it anyway.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it healthy?