Thursday, March 16, 2006

She touched my heart

Ever since i began blogging about my stories of my journey in islam, i had received numerous comments on the blog that i've created for this special journey. some were sweet and some were intriguing, and at times sarcastic too. but never mind, it didnt hinder me from writing more...

one or two stayed and the rest were just passer-bys... the max that i did was to link those who seemed interested to make friends with me, with no bounds on race or religion or colour. but never had i come so far as to exchange email address with the people whom i never met till this very recent blog that i created ever since i moved my house from blog.com

well, she's a convert too when she first visited my weblog. i was ecstatic. totally fantastic!! much later, i got hold of her weblog too and i began reading her writings ... and so it got started and we exchanged our stories of conversion. and from her stories that she re-told to me, she touched my heart and moved me to tears. really. i admired her courage. i feel that i got so much to learn from her.

i think i want to meet her. insya allah. if we really meet, 24hours would not be sufficient for us. right??

i have lots and lots of good things to tell you about her but for the meantime, i'm keeping the 'cat in the bag' first since we only exchanged it among ourselves. unless she give permission. but the least i could tell you that she's a got beautiful name and this is her
  • link



  • No comments: