Friday, March 31, 2006

How much do u know?

Enough of football right?

I wanted to blog and share some knowledge of what i've gathered from my classes to everybody but because i've delayed my 'blog posting' , hence my mind now is in a blank.

And furthermore, my PC is blinking away. macam it is going to die on me soon... I really can't wait to get a new PC for myself...

Oh btw, i hope to implement some changes for myself about the way i present my thoughts here.
Got to write lesser of sad stuff, Linus* stuff, goondu and silly stuff, more of inspirational or events i would love/need to remember stuff etcc... so actually, i've edited some posts previously... esp of Linus* since that chapter is already closed....

i'll be back soon folks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same same lah here too.. am now using my mum's laptop. hehee..