Thursday, September 02, 2010

Last 10 nights in Ramadan

Time passes so fast... It's already the last 10 nights of Ramadan...

As the distance draws near, I do not find myself answering to questions like:' Oh, have you prepared for your Hari Raya?' but rather; 'Have I exited Ramadan with what i have promised myself to change?'

I realised, to set goals is easy but to accomplish them takes lots of effort.

It is not easy to overcome them but i got to constantly remind myself of the ultimate 'goal' i long to achieve...

May Allah swt continue to give me the strength and the perserverance to perform more ibadah. amin.

Will i get it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Salam sis,

Ameen to all the du'a you've made.
Insha Allah, with His Abundant Mercy, Love and Compassion, you and every muslim shall meet His Most Blessed Night. In His Eyes, no deed is too small.

Yes, the word is continue to strive, that's what He loves most & hopes for from all His Creations.


Wassalaam

Hazz

रेयाज़ बघाकोली said...

Well Hi, I have joined you little late cause Ramadan has gone now ... hope for the best for the next Ramadan..Subhan Allah ... yes sure if you are confident enough and you are on the Imaan then Allah will definately fulfil your desire.....i will include you in my dua................