Wednesday, April 25, 2007

SMS/Long distance call '24434'

As i'm approaching towards the end of my 'that time of the month', i began realising that i've not been praying for almost a week. and when i don't pray, i felt that my communication with God becomes incomplete in a lesser degree.

i began to feel like i've missed Him alot. though i know He's nearer to me than my jugular vein, and i could just talk to Him anytime and anywhere but because i felt quite sad today. The desire of calling and reaching out to Allah became more intense.

maybe because......
when i feel sad, i do not know who to turn to except Him.

when i feel like crying, i do not know what number can i dial except '244434'

when i need some solace, comfort or consolation, i do not know who else to rely on except Him.

i came across an article while waiting at a lounge, and sadly it reminded me of Linus. arrrgghh... shouldn't talk about him at all...

anyway, i truly truly TRULY feel that there's nothing else in this world except Allah, could fill up the emptiness in my heart, provides the solace and comfort that i always need, and listen to my cries and prayers whenever i'm sad.

even if i do have a partner, i wonder deeply at times, if my partner pays attention to me at all...

No comments: